The testimony of the drug Dulcolax
- Constipation, due to hypotonic of the colon (in the elderly, in bedridden patients, after operations, delivery);
- Preoperative preparation and preparation for instrumental and x-ray studies.
- Regulation chair with hemorrhoids, proktite, anal fissure.
- strangulated hernia;
- intestinal obstruction;
- bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract;
- acute inflammatory diseases of abdominal organs, including peritonitis;
- uterine bleeding;
- acute proctitis;
- spastic constipation;
- acute hemorrhoids.
Application of pregnancy and breastfeeding
During pregnancy and breastfeeding use with caution, before using must ask a doctor advice
From digestive disorder to nervous disorders
Method of application and doses
Inside, they swallow whole, squeezed small amount of liquid.
For constipation due to hypotonia of the colon, for the regulation chair with haemorrhoids, proktite, anal fissure:
- adults and children over 12 years 1-2 tab. at the reception;
- children 6-12 years — 1 table. at the reception 1 time per day before sleep or in the morning 30 minutes before eating;
When preparing for surgery, instrumental and x-ray studies — 2 table. at night the day before the study and 2 table. the night before surgery, or research.
Rectal suppository inserted into the rectum, pointed end forward, adults and children over 10 years — 1 supp. 1-2 times a day, children 6-10 years — 1 / 2 supp. 1-2 times a day for no more than 7 days (in the absence of advice).